29 January 2009

Casa Nueva!


So I am sitting in my new house and I love it! There is furniture everywhere! And I feel very comfortable here, especially compared to my previous living situation. My new house mom is so nice and cooks really good food! The apartment is big and has lots of rooms and places to sit. My room even has a TV in it! Oh, and we have a cat! Her name is chicatica and she is a very large cat but very sweet and nice. I am so much happier here and I am glad I switched houses. It is definitely worth it. I don’t think we have internet here, but I can pick up a lot of wireless networks, but they all have passwords! Maybe I will get lucky and guess correctly one day! Espero que si! However, even if I don’t have it, this is still a much better place than before and it is closer to the school and town. I love it here! This makes my experience so much better and I am very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment